Standard Shipping and Download Terms
Please refer to the checkout page for download / delivery options and pricing. Orders will be processed as received. Each order is unique, and will vary in number of pages and content structure.
- Download (no delivery charge) - The requested documents will be compiled and made available for 72 hours by a link sent to the customers email address on file. Documents will be compiled as an Adobe .pdf , and zipped / compressed for easy download. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download the free adobe reader by clicking on the icon below.
- USPS Shipping (shipping and handling charge may apply) - The requested documents will be compiled and shipped at the flat rate shown on the order processing page.
In general, all orders are completed / shipped as follows (unless Expedited Service requested):
- Confederate Documents - Allow 20 - 25 Business days
- Union Documents - Allow 3 - 6 Weeks
We reserve the right to limit quantities or refuse service to any customer.
Due to the unique nature of each document request, all items are purchased with the understanding that CivilWarDocs.com provides a service of research and retrieval based upon the information submitted by the customer at the time the order is placed. All sales are final with the exception of the following:
- In the rare event that documents / information on a soldier cannot be located, CivilWarDocs.com will contact the customer to verify the information submitted at the time the order is placed. If we are unable to locate any records, a refund of 80% (full cost of requested documents minus applicable research costs) and any shipping and handling costs will be processed within 5 business days.